Universal Seasons Resource Package for Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a set of packages defined by means that allow you to choose between completely different seasons within the sport. Completely different seasons lead to completely different colors used in grass, crops and leaves. Because the seasons are specific biomes, each biome chooses different color gradients. because it uses the individualized color maps function activated by OptiFinethis requires the installation of a useful resource package model OptiFine. Because the personality already says: General Seasons are common! This means that Common Seasons is compatible with all useful resource packages, using “colored” textures for its natural textures. It can be used as a supplement and can be added to a popular useful resource package, such as PureBDcraft, Trustworthy, Soartex Fanver, Dokucraft, or another frequently used resource package. After all, this package additionally works with standard Minecraft textures …
Universal Seasons Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optimize installed and working properly.
- Download the resource package and archive it.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The Resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying, the invoice package will appear in the existing packages column. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Tissues will work in all storage.
Universal Seasons Resource Pack Download Links
⇒ for Minecraft 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
⇒ for Minecraft 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Mail Universal Seasons 1.18.1 Resource Package 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) first appeared HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.