Tweakeroo is a mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 that provides a pinch with them. They can be simply replaced or completely deleted. This way, you can get exactly the set of options you want.
A number of adjustments:
- Redistribution of gamma and radiance within the sport
- Convenient placement of blocks is especially useful for the “artistic” mode
- Existence of a marked network to limit security capabilities
- The coordinate icon is displayed
- Existence of stealth mode
- Features for the Shulker area
- Restore objects through the participant’s examination
- Increase or decrease speed, injury, weakness, and various participant stats
- Some opportunities for portals and relocation
- Eliminate all meaningless improvements by activating the appropriate pinch
- More than 50 adjustments via mod
Installing Tweakeroo Mode
- Download and install the latest version Fabric API and Piece Modloader
- Download and install Rift Modloader + MaLiLib + LiteLoader
- Download Tweakeroo Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mode in a folder ./minecraft/mods/
- You can additionally install Mod Menu
Tweakeroo Mod Download Links
⇒ for Minecraft 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
⇒ for Minecraft 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Mail Tweakeroo Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (Dozens of Tweaks for the Game) first appeared HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.