Increased Mod 1.18.2 has one of the simplest ideas compared to all the other Mods on the market. Rather than introducing new parts to Minecraft, Raised focuses on improving what has been in the game for a long time, for the HUD. For the most visually impaired, Minecraft has a code on the back of the HUD that completely cuts the selector texture by two pixels. Every time players try to choose a product, this small mistake will bother them as soon as they see how unfair they have been all these years. However, for many, this flawed feature was not a problem until it was remembered by many. With Raised, players will see this small HUD bug close, and thus make the game more enjoyable, as this bug isn’t a huge deal for some, but it’s definitely a pain again for many.
Enhanced Mod Features:
- The long-term HUD error finally closed.
High Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version Fabric API and Piece Modloader
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Advanced Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mode in a folder ./minecraft/mods/
- You can additionally install Mod Menu
Advanced Mod Download Links
⇒ for Minecraft 1.18.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.