Pokemon Works 1.18.1 Resource Packages The resolution was developed for 16 × 16. This is provided by I_IS_FAT. This is a Pokemon! How do you feel if you can play this recreation in Minecraft? I feel it can be very incredible. This texture package will not only change the textures, for example, images, characters or monsters look like Pokemon rest.
You can recreate different locations and characters to look like a 3D model of the Pokemon world in Minecraft! Skin-modified gangs like various Pokemon like Mewtwo, Hitmonchan, Pikichu, Vulpix and many more! Even as the villagers look like Professor Oak, Foggy, Brock, Ash, and Nurse Joy, it doesn’t stop there!
Pokemon Works Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optimize installed and working properly.
- Download the resource package and archive it.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The Resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying, the invoice package will appear in the existing packages column. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Tissues will work in all storage.
Pokemon Works Resource Pack Download Links
⇒ for Minecraft 1.18.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.