Pehkui Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 – This Fabric modification allows most organizations to resize by increasing or decreasing their size. It also offers an API that different fabric modes can use to adjust the scale of objects and the time it takes to resize them.
Canceling this mode will reset the objects to their normal size, and entering them will resize them before the mode is removed.
If you do not have modifications that add methods to scale objects, you can use the / setscale and / setscaledelay instructions to change the size and delay of the object scale within the rest.
You should use the / getcale and / getcaledelay instructions to see the exact scale and scale delay of the establishment.
Lists of identified problems with objects of completely different scales can be found in the following hyperlinks:
- Problems with smaller scales.
- Issues related to larger scales.
- Issues related to each smaller and larger scales.
Installation of Pehkui Mode
- Download and install the latest version Fabric API and Piece Modloader
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Pehkui Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mode in a folder ./minecraft/mods/
- You can additionally install Mod Menu
Pehkui Mod Download Links
⇒ for Minecraft 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.