Lava Monsters Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 presents a single new creature, the Lava Monster. The title goes in because it describes lava blocks. In addition to the Netherlands, it is in Overworld’s floor lava and cave lava. This mod is commonly used in hardcore-based packages such as BloodNBones.
If you’ve ever found yourself bored digging into lava, you stop the enemy groups from spawning, which is fashionable for you. This is a small mode that introduces a new enemy monster to the sport of spawning in lava and spitting fireballs at you. The spawning conditions of lava monsters can be adjusted in the file of favorable features.
Lava Monsters Mod Features
This is a lava monster. Lava wolves spawn in lava and spit fireballs at you as you approach them. They are very weak and die in the water. After walking on the stable floor, they walk away by the fireplace under their feet. Lava monsters can leave good problems, but usually their drops are destroyed immediately.
The spawning conditions of a lava wolf are relatively selective: it must spawn in lava at a depth of at least two blocks, and at least one of these two blocks must be a lava supply block. (By default.)
Through the properties file (created with this modification when you launched Minecraft), you can also make lava monsters selective without directly changing how widespread they are.
- Nether ovulation: If you are constantly captured by lava monsters inside the Netherlands, or if you want to use various modifications to strengthen your Dutch, you can turn their skills to throw from there.
- Depth hazard mode: turns the lava monsters into a depth hazard without showing the 16th layer above in any case. Note that the lava layer is 10, so you will get a depth hazard in both ways. This is to prevent lava monsters from irritating you when you use a lot of lava in development.
- Flow lava mode: eliminates the supply block requirement. The lava monsters still want lava at a depth of two blocks (until the lava mode stops), but that’s where the lava flows down, even a block! Your lava flows will bounce with life … or be destroyed. Still, you want to look at it.
- Shallow lava mode: lava monsters are only allowed to spawn in the lava at a depth of one block, but still require it to be a supply block until the flowing lava mode is activated. If you want lava monsters to spawn in artificial lava swimming pools and ditches (usually one block deep), or just allow them to spread out a bit more widely.
- Spawning frequency: mod usually tries to create lava monsters – it can increase performance and / or improve the rarity of lava monsters.
Installation of Lava Monsters Mode
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Lava Monsters Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mode in a folder ./minecraft/mods/
Lava Monsters Mod Download Links
⇒ for Minecraft 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
⇒ for Minecraft 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.7.10
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.