JMX 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 adds help for FREX Rendering API Options for downloading the Minecraft JSON mannequin. It can also be configured to download all JSON modes as FREX networks, which can offer a slight discount on the use of memories as a result of additional environmentally friendly knowledge constructions.
JMX Mod Features:
- Backward compatibility with vanilla mannequin JSONs
- Alternate texture recipes for each face
- Two sprite layers for each face
- Lighting, specification of materials to manage the rendering layer
- The legacy of materials, like the legacy of a different JSON mannequin
- Please help for a separate definition for FREX renderers (useful for shaders)
- FREX recipes can refer to shaders downloaded through the FREX JSON material loader
Installing JMX Mod
- Download and install the latest version Fabric API and Piece Modloader
- Download JMX Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mode in a folder ./minecraft/mods/
- You can additionally install Mod Menu
JMX Mod Download Links
⇒ for Minecraft 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.