Sustainability Notifier Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 a small customer side mod that uses multiple strategies to inform the participant when the stability of the instrument is low. It uses subtle strategies such as using sound or potion results and can be completely configured via the in-game configuration menu for convenience. This way, you will be able to configure the mode the way you want.
Durability Notifier Mod Features:
Mod tries to stay as a pleasant vanilla server as potentially. One feature that doesn’t work with a vanilla server is the GiveFatigue feature.
- GiveFatigue – if true offers a participant fatigue when hitting a tool, it reaches a maximum so that you do not accidentally break the tool. (Lie by default)
- Proportion is the percentage of durability of the tool being tested from 1 to 100 (Default up to 10)
- PlaySound – true makes noise when a participant tries to use his instrument, but its stability is low (False as default)
- SendMessage – if true indicates a message that your tool has low stability (True by default)
- SendMessageColor – selects the color / color of the message. (YELLOW by default)
- soundlocation – Determines the location of the sound that PlaySound will play. If the input is fake, it will tell the magazine.
- Quantity – Adjusts the amount PlaySound uses to sound. (0.6 by default) [1 was a bit loud]
Sustainability Notifier Mod Installation
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Sustainability Notification Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mode in a folder ./minecraft/mods/
Sustainability Notification Mod Download Links
⇒ for Minecraft 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
⇒ for Minecraft 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Mail Sustainability Notification Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (Power Check) first appeared HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.