Default Dark Mode Resource Package 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 not much, but gives a dark GUI. In particular, this useful resource package not only makes your GUI, but also makes your HUD bar and storage look cooler and more elegant with a darker theme. The package is suitable for players who prefer a dark color for their sports experience, but nevertheless, it should definitely be tried for everyone. Please note that you will want to place the package on Optifine to ensure it works, and the shaders are really useful for a bigger sports experience in addition. If you find this package interesting, download it from the hyperlinks below and enjoy!
Default Dark Mode Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optimize installed and working properly.
- Download the resource package and archive it.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The Resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying, the invoice package will appear in the existing packages column. Click on it to go to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Tissues will work in all storage.
Default Dark Mode Resource Pack Download Links
⇒ for Minecraft 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
⇒ for Minecraft 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Mail Default Dark Mode 1.18.2 Resource Package 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) first appeared HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.