Crusade Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 Provides many new medieval themed weapons and equipment. It can be trebuchets throwing any Minecraft block, even modified blocks and new spear weapons …
Some features of Crusade Mode
- It is a kind of catapult that uses an outstretched arm to shoot a projectile.
- It was a highly effective siege device until gunpowder arrived. This allows you to throw any block or participant over 100 blocks.
- It is a weapon that a warrior or lancer can use.
- It became the main weapon in cavalry raids during all periods of classical and medieval battles.
- Not suitable for repeated throwing or stabbing. If you are in any solvable object and you damage the gangs at your entrance, you should use it. The sooner you go, the more damage it can do.
- You can also call it heaume. This is a kind of helmet of the Extreme Central Age.
- It appeared in the late twelfth century against the backdrop of the Crusades. Nevertheless, it was used until the 14th century.
The Crusades is known as a useful mode that provides new weapons that are much needed in sports. Due to this fact, there is no reason for you to ignore this fashion.
Installation of Crusade Mode
- Download and install the latest version Fabric API and Piece Modloader
- Download Crusade Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mode in a folder ./minecraft/mods/
- You can additionally install Mod Menu
Crusade Mod Download Links
⇒ for Minecraft 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.