Clear Despawn is a mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5., it allows all players to choose or not to choose meaningless blocks for a while. Most likely, everyone noticed that the drop system does not always work as well as you would like. Now this should not be a problem, because all devices thrown or dropped from the ore or animal will flash after disappearance. The default value is 20 seconds, which means that after 20 seconds the goods will be destroyed, and the closer the destruction is, the faster the goods will start to flash.
Commands for mode configuration:
- You will be able to change the settings within the settings, if it is good.
- Flash time is a parameter that is paid for the time of disappearance of the object. The default setting is 20 seconds, but you can do it.
- Pressing the flash is a command that regulates the flashing frequency. If you set it to “correct”, then the product will increase the flashing speed at close range, but if it is “incorrect”, the product will flash equally.
It’s a great mod to not litter the world with meaningless gadgets, but be careful when you die, as a result, time is now forbidden.
Delete the installation of Despawn Mode
- Download and install the latest version Fabric API and Piece Modloader
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Clear Despawn Mode (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mode in a folder ./minecraft/mods/
- You can additionally install Mod Menu
Clear Despawn Mod Download Links
⇒ for Minecraft (piece) 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Üçün for Minecraft (Forge) 1.12.2
Mail Clear Despawn Mode 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (Flashes before disappearing) first appeared HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.