AutoReconnect Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 – When you lose the connection, this mode will try to reconnect you to the server mechanically. By default, 4 will try after 3, 10, 30 and 60 seconds.
AutoReconnect Mod Features
- An additional button on the Disconnect Display screen that can reconnect you without first returning to the menu
- Works for Multiplayer, Realms and even Singleplayer!
- Reconnect mechanically after disconnection
- Try a number
- Special person delays
- Infinitely tries (not necessarily, repeats the last attempt)
- The guide can be obtained even if it is closed again
- The countdown is displayed and can be canceled
- After reconnection, send messages mechanically, for example, to enter a secure lobby or simply to greet people;
- Delay between messages and before the main message
- A dedicated server known by its title targets the world of the kingdom or single player (see below for details)
- It is performed only after automated reconnections and never when manually reconnected or even without reconnection
- in-game configuration via Mod Menu
- Support Mod Menu and AuthMe (see below for details)
- Disconnect the screen (like many different screens) can be reached by emergency escape
- You will not be able to find yourself on the Multiplayer Screen after leaving the single player world (Bug MC-46502)
AutoReconnect Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version Fabric API and Piece Modloader
- Download AutoReconnect Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mode in a folder ./minecraft/mods/
- You can additionally install Mod Menu
AutoReconnect Mod Download Links
⇒ for Minecraft 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.